The future is coming
Baxlo Digital Durometer
BAXLO DIGITAL DUROMETER
Designed and manufactured entirely with CAD/CAM techniques
The new Baxlo electronic hardness tester is the result of 2 years of intensive development work applying all our knowledge accumulated over decades of experience in the manufacture of hardness testers and all types of measuring instruments.
Which makes it one of a kind
- Large backlit display
- Auto-calibration mode
- Batch measurement
- Colour-coded hardness range display by means of exclusive “Magic Eye” high-brightness RGB Led.
- USB data communication port. Data dump to the computer. Individual or batch mode.
- Large digit display
- Zero setting
- Acoustic hardness range indication
- Hardness, measurement time, maximum hardness and temperature shown on the same display.
- 0.1 Shore resolution.
- USB Rechargeable battery.
- User-configurable measuring tolerances.
- Internal storage of 500 measurements with all associated data (maximum reading, temperature, batch number, etc.)
Over 60 years of experience
Devoted to the manufacture of hardness testers and measuring instruments
Constantly evolving with meticulous attention to detail in order to offer our customers the best solution for their measurement and quality needs.Know us
Are you interested?
Contact us to solve all your doubts or ask for a quotation.Contact now