LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The Website baxlo.com (hereinafter, the "Website") is the property of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. with CIF B60507886 and registered office at Pso.Sanllehy, Bloque 6, Nave 2. Polígono Industrial SUDESTE. 08213 POLINYÀ (Barcelona) - SPAIN
With the aim that the Website complies with the criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting the telephone number +34 937 133 472 or at the email address & nbsp; email@example.com
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. Provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (in the forward "Policy on Data Protection"). Access to this website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of User and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these Conditions of Use, reserving MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every user the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions that access this website, so if he does not agree with any of the same here, he should abstain regarding the use of this Website.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
When for the access of certain contents or services it is necessary to provide personal data, the Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. will give said data automated processing that corresponds according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy Section.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any of the signs susceptible to use industrial and / or commercial are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all rights of intellectual and industrial property, content and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of INSTRUMENTS OF MEASURE AND PRECISION SL and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other way of publicly communicating, transforming or modifying such contents, keeping the INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. of any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present General Conditions of Use of this Web Site do not confer to the Users any other type of right of use, exploitation, alteration, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any of the rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. or the third holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property matters INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN SL is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade or manipulate the & quot; copyright & quot; as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to him in defense of his legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
- The User agrees to:
- the applicable legislation at all times
- the General Conditions of the Website
- morality and generally accepted good practices
- Maintain public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by filling out the forms contained in the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds at all times to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. or to third parties for the information you provide.
However, as established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L., its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L., third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been put at your disposal for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the Web pages where the contents are or, in Generally, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or contents.
- In particular, and merely by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs , recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that
- In any way it is contrary, belittles or undermines the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychic equilibrium.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. or to third parties without having authorized the intended use.
- Be contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or to people's own image.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. Any fact that may imply an improper use of your password, such as, without limitation, your theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with immediate cancellation. Consequently, while not making the previous notification, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. You will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If he negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, he will be liable for all damages that may result from said non-compliance for INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L.
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. does not guarantee continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control.
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Website or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. is not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of INSTRUMENTS OF MEASURE AND PRECISION SL
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it.
The administrators of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. they reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Website. Likewise, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of inquiry and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. of the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and maintain INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. undamaged against any damages and losses arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. against any damages, that derive from the use by you of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. as well as none of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L.
The Web Site of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating companies and / or sponsors. Accordingly, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is placed in a position of guarantor or party offering services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website:
- may not imply that INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. recommends that website or its services or products;
- may not falsify your relationship with INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. nor affirm that INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. has authorized such link, or include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L.
- may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination on the grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal & nbsp;
- may not link to any page on the Website other than the homepage
- must link to the website's own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its "frames". or create a & ldquo; browser & rdquo; on any of the pages of the Website. INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. You may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which you must proceed immediately to its elimination. INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website
Accordingly, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
In order to use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Development RD 1720/2007. For this purpose, the User can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data, as well as the establishment of previously established purposes, as set forth in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Website.
COOKIES (in this case I think you do not use)
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. reserves the right to use the technology & ldquo; cookie & rdquo; on the Website, in order to recognize it as a frequent User and to personalize the use you make of the Website through the pre-selection of your language, or more desired or specific content. The & ldquo; cookies & rdquo; used by the Website, or the third party acting on their behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user's personal data by themselves.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by means of a Web server to record the User's navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. In turn, you can delete the & ldquo; cookies & rdquo; for which you should consult the instructions for using your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer navigation or advertising preferences that the User, the demographic profiles of Users, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this Web Site and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. Nonetheless, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. You may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the service determined.
DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Therefore, when offered, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. does not grant any guarantee or statement in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that by law they can not exclude such statements and guarantees.
MEASURE AND PRECISION INSTRUMENTS S.L. will not be responsible in all cases in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all Force majeure or fortuitous events.
RESOLUTION OF CONTROVERSIES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of PROVINCE
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions is unenforceable or void by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity will not render these General Conditions unenforceable or void. as a whole. In such cases, INSTRUMENTOS DE MEDIDA Y PRECISIÓN S.L. Modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieve the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.