Dial Top Precision Series Dial Gauges 0,001 mm., product range
Graduation: 0.001 mm.
Measuring Range: 0-5 mm.
Range per revolution = 0,2 mm.
Bezel diameter: 57 mm.
Normalized stem Ø8 h6
Normalized feeler thread M2,5.
Can be supplied with gripping lug.
Our Baxlo Top Precision Series Dial Gauges are high resolution gauges with 0.001 mm (millesimal) graduation. The high magnification gear train and high resolution dials allow a very precise readin of the measured value. The extremely precise execution and the high quality components and materials used guarantee their reliability and long service life.
- Wide range of applications in workshops, control rooms, production lines, routinary checking tasks, machine adjusting and so on.
- DIN 878 standards does not include this high precision dial gauges they are subject to a strict works standards.
- Spindle and stem made of resistant stainless steel.
- Rotary scale for reference setting.
- Adjustable tolerance indicators.
- Interchangeable feelers with normalized M 2.5 thread.
- All models can be supplied with gripping lug. (Please specify on your orders).